If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist.
Do any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy. Group therapy may have its own set of numerous advantages but if you want more control over the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, and the timing of your sessions, you owe it to yourself to look into individual therapy.
If you’re looking for help improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services. Please reach out to me today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.
In my individual sessions, I offer personalized treatment to meet your specific needs and produce the best outcomes for you as an individual. I can help you get closer to the life you’ve always wanted.
I have expertise and experience in treating anxiety, panic attacks, social anxiety and phobias, and offer a broad range of tried and tested therapeutic techniques to help you alleviate your symptoms.
My office is a comfortable, confidential setting where we can address your concerns and take steps towards achieving a full and sustainable recovery.